- Year 2 enjoyed an exciting Pirate Day co-ordinated by our very own Captain Jack!
- Activities included making pirate crafts and a pirate hat, learning about life on board a pirate ship and learning a few (but very safe) swashbuckling skills!
- There was great excitement in school as Southampton FC player, Oriol Romeu gave a presentation and talk to the boys.
- At our recent Maths Day children in all year groups were fascinated, excited and challenged by a day of activities incorporating problem solving and logical thinking.
- Each year group enjoyed a workshop led by Robbie from the Magic Maths Company.
- Lessons and fun in Grays Wood.
- Treading the red carpet at the premier of "CHALK - Bedrock of Fly Fishing" featuring two ex members of the Prince's Mead Fly Fishing Club.
- Ex-pupils Mia Stares and Kylie Chan returned to Prince's Mead to receive special Music Awards to honour their contribution to music.
- Miss Kirk is an Ambassador with The Murray Parish Trust, she attended the charity launch at the House of Commons.
- Inspired by the ceramic poppies at The Tower of London each child at Prince's Mead made their own ceramic poppy field.
- Laura Thomas, Head of Art, organised the project. The poppies were fired on site, and sprayed and planted by a team of staff and parents.